We know that we will continue to provide an awesome Christian environment for student learning. Our Catholic identity and belief in academic excellence make us a tremendous school. Please contact the school if you are registering your child for the upcoming school year after July 31st.
Registration fee for each Preschool Student $10
Registration fee for each Kindergarten – Eighth Grade student $25
(Registration fees are non-refundable and do not apply towards your tuition)
The 2019 – 2020 Tuition Scale is:
3-4 year olds $ 953 (mornings from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.)
4-5 year olds $ 1,294 (mornings from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.)
Preschool families have the opportunity to attend preschool for half day or full day, with all of our preschool programs running in the morning with the option to have your child stay for the afternoon. Children need to attend the morning session to be able to stay for the afternoon.
2019-2020 Afternoon Preschool:
- 3/4 year old- Free if signed up prior to September 1, 2019
- 4/5 year old Three afternoons- $500/year ($50 monthly payable over 10 months) Two afternoons- $325/year ($32.50 monthly payable over 10 months) One afternoon- $175/year
Kindergarten – Grade 8
One student $ 1,880
Two students $ 3,560
Three students $ 5,340
Four students $ 6,280
Five students $ 7,220
ALL Students are eligible for tuition scholarships. Please contact the school principal for more information.
If you feel that you will need tuition assistance next school year, we ask that you contact the school office. We can make arrangements to help those in need, and this is kept confidential.
School Lunch / Milk
- School lunches (includes 1 carton of milk) for the 2019 – 2020 School year will be $ 2.50/lunch = 50.00/Month; Extra milk at lunch will be .35 per carton
- Afternoon Milk will be: $ 63.00/Year for grades 1st – 8th ; $ 10.00/year for 4/5 Preschool & Kindergarten; and $ 7.00/year for 3/4 Preschool
- Students in Grades 2-8 are required to purchase a Planner at a cost of $7.00. This will be purchased for the students by the school office. The cost will be reflected on your “Other Fees” statement.
We look forward to serving your families during the 2019-2020 school year. If you have any questions, please contact Principal Rebecca Swedberg at school, 725-3355.