Check out all the fun places the students will be going!
A reminder that if you want to go along on a field trip you must have attended a Virtus training seminar. Our last one for the year is coming up on Monday, May 13th in the school library. Please contact the office to sign up.
Thank you for choosing St. Mary’s School! Registration forms for the 2019-2020 school year should be turned into the office by April 12, 2019. If you are registering after that date or to schedule a new student tour please contact the school principal, Rebecca Swedberg at 507.725.3355.
ALL families are eligible and encouraged to apply for tuition scholarships if needed. If you have any questions please contact Principal Swedberg. Scholarship forms are due by May 8th.
Mark your calendars & save the date for our 2nd Annual Golf Outing!
Friday August 23rd at Ma Cal Grove Golf Course
Golf, Dinner, Auction, and lots of fun!!
Watch for more details to be posted as they become available
Check out all that’s happening by viewing the school newsletter each month!
All current St. Mary’s School parents are members of Parents Care. Our mission is to support and enhance the education, opportunities and surroundings of the students and staff of St. Mary’s School.
We need YOU!
Connect with us on Facebook! Something as simple as liking our page and sharing our posts is an easy way to spread our events and good news with the broader community.
Our fundraising efforts throughout the year include:
- Quillin’s Cookout, Art to Remember, Candy Bar sales, Concert DVD sales, bake sale and basket raffle during Fish Fry.
Your help in fundraising enables us do some pretty amazing things. In the 2017-2018 school year we:
- Donated $15,000 to the school’s general fund
- Sponsored a $500 scholarship for a St. Mary’s graduate
- Replace the “Rocket” on the playground
- Purchased robots for the school
- Funded teacher birthday and appreciation gifts
- Funded each teacher for classroom supplies
- Funded supplies for new preschool resting room
- Donated prizes for Marathon and Catholic Schools week
- Donated books to Kindergarten Open House
- Donated frozen treats for spring concert and field days
You also contribute time and talents to:
- Host Family Fun Night
- Host open gyms
- Host Book Fair
- Make conference meals for teachers
- Coordinate scrip trees fruit baskets at Christmas
- Provide a teacher appreciation breakfast
In previous years we’ve purchased playground equipment, smart boards and iPads, the climbing wall, gym equipment, the AED. We also contributed to new gym lights, water bottle fillers in the water fountains and a speaker on bullying. All that plus donating $15,000 to the school’s general fund!
Have questions or suggestions, come to a meeting or contact our current president, Sara Klug! Parents at the meeting can answer your questions and the Parents Care financial statement is available to all.