Join us on Friday, August 24th for our First Annual Golf Outing!
4-person Scramble (Best Shot) 9-hole fundraiser: MaCal Golf Course
1:30PM Registration • 2:30PM Shotgun • 6:00PM Dinner followed by Live Auction
• Hole-In-One Prizes on Hole #3 and #6 for $40,000 or Truck and $10,000 or Golf Cart Respectively*
• Hole Prizes for closest to the hole, longest drive
4 – 9 holes of golf • 2 – Carts • 4 – Steak Dinners
(Limited alternate chicken dinner available)
Meal tickets available for non-golfers:
Adults $15 in advance • $20 at the door • 12 & Under $ 10
AUCTION ITEMS INCLUDE: Hot Air Balloon Ride,
90 Minute Flight, 2 Night Cabin Getaway – www.vbro.com/755609
Children’s Play House, Whiskey Barrel, Bean Bag Toss Game & More!
Deadline to sign-up for golfing is August 17
CHECKS PAYABLE TO ST. MARY’S SCHOOL
Questions contact Chad Harms at 612-743-4610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below for more info and to register!
June 16 – Aug 16: closed
— please contact the parish office if you need assistance during the summer months
All current St. Mary’s School parents are members of Parents Care. Our mission is to support and enhance the education, opportunities and surroundings of the students and staff of St. Mary’s School.
We need YOU!
Connect with us on Facebook! Something as simple as liking our page and sharing our posts is an easy way to spread our events and good news with the broader community.
Our fundraising efforts throughout the year include:
- Quillin’s Cookout, Art to Remember, Candy Bar sales, Concert DVD sales, Cash raffle, bake sale and basket raffle during Fish Fry.
Your help in fundraising enables us do some pretty amazing things. In the 2017-2018 school year we:
- Donated $15,000 to the school’s general fund
- Sponsored a $500 scholarship for a St. Mary’s graduate
- Replace the “Rocket” on the playground
- Purchased robots for the school
- Funded teacher birthday and appreciation gifts
- Funded each teacher for classroom supplies
- Funded supplies for new preschool resting room
- Donated prizes for Marathon and Catholic Schools week
- Donated books to Kindergarten Open House
- Donated frozen treats for spring concert and field days
You also contribute time and talents to:
- Host Family Fun Night
- Host open gyms
- Host Book Fair
- Make conference meals for teachers
- Coordinate scrip trees fruit baskets at Christmas
- Provide a teacher appreciation breakfast
In previous years we’ve purchased playground equipment, smart boards and iPads, the climbing wall, gym equipment, the AED. We also contributed to new gym lights, water bottle fillers in the water fountains and a speaker on bullying. All that plus donating $15,000 to the school’s general fund!
Have questions or suggestions, come to a meeting or contact our current president, Sara Klug! Parents at the meeting can answer your questions and the Parents Care financial statement is available to all.
School registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now open. We are asking all families to help us predict our enrollment numbers for next school year by returning registration and tuition agreement forms in a timely manner. Please return your tuition agreement form, and registration form & fee to the school office by Friday, April 13, 2018. If you feel that you will need tuition assistance next school year, we ask that you contact the school office prior to May 9th. We can make arrangements to help those in need, and this is kept confidential.
Registration and Tuition Agreement forms are available for download here or at the school office.
Contact us to schedule a tour or for more information!