St. Mary’s School has a variety of fundraisers throughout the school year, as well as continuous fundraising opportunities.
Lenten Fish Fries
During each Lenten season St. Mary’s School hosts a fish fry. This takes place on the Friday before Good Friday.
Students sell raffle tickets for our cash raffle to be drawn at the fish fry. Grand prize is $3,000! Tickets are $20 and are available from St. Mary’s students and in the parish & school offices during lent.
Our next school marathon will be in October, 2018. The students get pledges from friends, family and community members to walk or run 5 miles in support of our Catholic school. This is one of the largest fundraisers of the year for our school.
St. Mary’s School collects the following items all year:
- Box Tops
- Milk Moola (Kwik Trip) caps and bag tops
- Used printer cartridges
These can be placed in the receptacles at school or church
- Pop Cans are collected in the bin located next to Kwik Trip
St. Mary’s is enrolled in a few different programs to help our school earn money. St. Mary’s has joined a few new programs such as Loaves 4 Learning, Coca Cola Gives,Tyson Project A+, and Save-A-Label. We also continue to participate in Box Tops for Education and Kwik Trip Milk Moola. Some of our programs have ended such as Kemp’s and Land O’Lakes milk caps and Campbell’s Labels for Education. Thank you for helping to raise money for our school!
- Loaves 4 Learning is a program through Country and Village Hearth breads, clip the UPC labels off of the bread bags. For every 100 labels submitted the school earns $5.00. Please count and label UPCs from Village and Country Hearth bread products.
- Coca Cola Gives is very simple, just send in the caps from your Coca Cola products. Each product has a different value, ranging anywhere from .05 to .38. Please send in your Coca Cola caps with bags, no need to be counted.
- Tyson Project A+, each label is worth .24, that’s great! Clip the UPC label from participating Tyson products, look for the Project A+ symbol. Please count and label UPCs from eligible Tyson products.
- Save-A Label is a program through Best Choice products. Simply clip the UPC labels from your Best Choice products. For each 1,000 UPC labels we collect, Best Choice will send us $30. Please count and label UPCs from Best Choice products.
- Box Tops for Education is a programs that we have been using for awhile. Each box top is worth .10. Please group all your box tops in ziplock bags in groups of 50. Bonus box tops need to be in separate bag, counted and labeled please. Box tops and bonus box tops need to be kept separate please.
- Milk Moola is a program through Kwik Trip. Each milk cap or bag top is worth .05. Please bundle all your milk bags with a rubber band in groups of 50. Please fill ziplock bag with as many caps that will fit and write the number on the bag. Milk caps and milk bags need to be counted separately please.