Stop by to get your gift cards!
Easy and convenient holiday shopping right at the Parish Office!
St. Mary’s has an awesome fundraiser in selling gift cards, we will earn a percentage from the retailers for every card that we sell! Stop by the parish office to purchase some cards to use where you shop. Gift cards make great gifts any time of the year and can also be used for your everyday purchases like gas and groceries!
We offer a large variety of cards including: Quillin’s, Kwik Trip, Woodman’s, Festival Foods, Menard’s, Wal-Mart, Target, JcPenney, Amazon.com and many, many more!
The order form and list of cards that we normally have on hand can be found here.
Here’s how it works: We purchases gift cards from national retailers and local businesses at discounts ranging anywhere from 2 – 20%. The gift cards are then sold to you at face value. Our “profit” is realized upon the sale of these cards. For example, we purchases one $10 gift card at a 5% discount. You pay $10 for the $10 gift card, and the retailer gives us 5% which goes to the school AND part of the rebate gives a tuition credit to the student/family of your choice!
Thank you to everyone for helping with this incredible fundraiser!
The Book Fair is coming! November 24, December 4, 5 & 12
We invite all students, parents, and staff to wander into an “Enchanted Forest Book Fair”, the Scholastic Book Fairs® featured theme for fall 2018. It’s a whimsical place full of irresistible books that kids can’t wait to read so their imaginations can grow!
The Scholastic Book Fair will be set up in Holy Family Hall this year in the shared classroom.
It will be open:
- During the Santa’s Helper Craft Fair on Saturday, November 24th from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4th from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (library hours)
- Wednesday, Dec. 5th from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (library hours)
- Wednesday, Dec. 12th from 5:00 – 8:30/9:00 p.m. (before and after the Christmas Concert)
Check out all that’s happening by viewing the school newsletter each month!
All current St. Mary’s School parents are members of Parents Care. Our mission is to support and enhance the education, opportunities and surroundings of the students and staff of St. Mary’s School.
We need YOU!
Connect with us on Facebook! Something as simple as liking our page and sharing our posts is an easy way to spread our events and good news with the broader community.
Our fundraising efforts throughout the year include:
- Quillin’s Cookout, Art to Remember, Candy Bar sales, Concert DVD sales, Cash raffle, bake sale and basket raffle during Fish Fry.
Your help in fundraising enables us do some pretty amazing things. In the 2017-2018 school year we:
- Donated $15,000 to the school’s general fund
- Sponsored a $500 scholarship for a St. Mary’s graduate
- Replace the “Rocket” on the playground
- Purchased robots for the school
- Funded teacher birthday and appreciation gifts
- Funded each teacher for classroom supplies
- Funded supplies for new preschool resting room
- Donated prizes for Marathon and Catholic Schools week
- Donated books to Kindergarten Open House
- Donated frozen treats for spring concert and field days
You also contribute time and talents to:
- Host Family Fun Night
- Host open gyms
- Host Book Fair
- Make conference meals for teachers
- Coordinate scrip trees fruit baskets at Christmas
- Provide a teacher appreciation breakfast
In previous years we’ve purchased playground equipment, smart boards and iPads, the climbing wall, gym equipment, the AED. We also contributed to new gym lights, water bottle fillers in the water fountains and a speaker on bullying. All that plus donating $15,000 to the school’s general fund!
Have questions or suggestions, come to a meeting or contact our current president, Sara Klug! Parents at the meeting can answer your questions and the Parents Care financial statement is available to all.