Preschool Meets from 8:00 am – 11:00 am with the option for your child to stay until 3:00 p.m. You choose! Half-day or Full-day
Kindergarten is an all day, every day program
For more information please call us at (507) 725-3355
The 2019 Spring Cash Raffle tickets are now available! The early bird drawing for $500 cash was held on Monday, February 11th ~ congratulations to Joanne Schulze for winning the early bird drawing! Tickets are $20 each and available from any St. Mary’s School student and at the parish and school offices. The drawing, which includes a grand prize of $3,000 will be held at our annual Fish Fry on Friday, March 8th. Dinners are $11 each and include delicious battered fish, parsley potatoes, cole slaw, a bun and milk & coffee. Serving from 4 – 8 pm in the school gym. Carryouts and delivery are available. There will also be basket raffles and desserts for purchase.
Check out all that’s happening by viewing the school newsletter each month!
All current St. Mary’s School parents are members of Parents Care. Our mission is to support and enhance the education, opportunities and surroundings of the students and staff of St. Mary’s School.
We need YOU!
Connect with us on Facebook! Something as simple as liking our page and sharing our posts is an easy way to spread our events and good news with the broader community.
Our fundraising efforts throughout the year include:
- Quillin’s Cookout, Art to Remember, Candy Bar sales, Concert DVD sales, bake sale and basket raffle during Fish Fry.
Your help in fundraising enables us do some pretty amazing things. In the 2017-2018 school year we:
- Donated $15,000 to the school’s general fund
- Sponsored a $500 scholarship for a St. Mary’s graduate
- Replace the “Rocket” on the playground
- Purchased robots for the school
- Funded teacher birthday and appreciation gifts
- Funded each teacher for classroom supplies
- Funded supplies for new preschool resting room
- Donated prizes for Marathon and Catholic Schools week
- Donated books to Kindergarten Open House
- Donated frozen treats for spring concert and field days
You also contribute time and talents to:
- Host Family Fun Night
- Host open gyms
- Host Book Fair
- Make conference meals for teachers
- Coordinate scrip trees fruit baskets at Christmas
- Provide a teacher appreciation breakfast
In previous years we’ve purchased playground equipment, smart boards and iPads, the climbing wall, gym equipment, the AED. We also contributed to new gym lights, water bottle fillers in the water fountains and a speaker on bullying. All that plus donating $15,000 to the school’s general fund!
Have questions or suggestions, come to a meeting or contact our current president, Sara Klug! Parents at the meeting can answer your questions and the Parents Care financial statement is available to all.